Private lessons online!
Come work with Patty one-on-one from anywhere in the world!
Private lessons are done on Google Hangout. It’s pretty plug and play to set up!
I use two cameras and can switch back and forth between my front camera, over head camera and even pattern documents, photos and power points!
Fees & Class Policy
- Private lessons are
- $60/45 min
- $80/60 min
- $117/90 min
- Lessons can be rescheduled up to 36 hours in advance.
How to Book Your Lesson
To schedule your private lesson CLICK HERE
- Select Private lesson. Lesson length defaults to 60 min.
- Email Me to request length (45, 60, or 90) and location (online or Brooklyn)
- Choose your date
- Choose time (only available times will show)
- Hit confirm, review your lesson and hit “schedule event”
- Once I receive your request and your email (sent to email@example.com) with your desired length and location, you will receive an e-mail with a payment link.
- Once we have a firm time to book, you will get an invite from Google+
How to Take an Online Class
What you’ll need to get started on Hangouts
• A Google Account (https://accounts.google.com/signup)
• Access your computer’s mic and camera
• Internet Explorer, Firefox & Safari browsers: Download and install the latest version of the Hangouts plugin.
If you are new to google hangout, here’s a great link – Get Started with Google Hangouts
I have a front camera on my face so we can talk and an overhead camera shooting my hands so I can demo and teach. I will be switching back and forth between the two cameras.
For most students they just use the front camera on their computer, laptop or tablet. However if you’d like me to be able to see your hands you could use a tablet on a stand (like the ipad pictured here) and hold your hands in front of it.
CLICK HERE to book your lesson now!