Sip Sip Knit: A “Flight” of Learning & Fun!
June 2-4, Valley Forge, PA
Join Melissa Leapman, Patty Lyons, Brooke Nico and Carol Sulcoski for 2 days of learning + 2 evenings of wine, knitting and laughter.
What could be better than a relaxing weekend knitting with friends while sipping wine?
A relaxing weekend retreat spent knitting with Melissa Leapman, Patty Lyons, Brooke Nico, and Carol Sulcoski!
Please join us for this fantastic weekend of fiber, fun and learning. Start by perusing our list of 12 workshop offerings plus 4 Sip2together market place sessions: four sessions from each of these nationally renowned teachers and designers. Come for a celebration of knitting, fun and friendship on Friday night (of course there will be wine & cheese!!)
Make it a weekend by booking a hotel room at our great group rate (booking link below) and simply stroll from your room to the classrooms.
If you can’t join us for the whole weekend, join us for a class or two! We have three fabulously priced packages: Magnum (best value), Flight, or Split, so pick what’s best for you.
We’ll also have a market place with books and DVDs from each of these talented teachers, along with a fresh batch of Black Bunny Fibers yarns (and SSK pattern kits!).
Register now – space is limited.
New This Year:
Sip2Together: Marketplace Sessions
A fun and relaxed combination of learning and knitting group. More casual than a 3 hour class with plenty of laughs and learning. This three hour knit session will be hosted by two teachers. There will be two 45 minute mini sessions as well as shopping, group knitting, and the “knit doctor is in” help sessions.
Come with your projects and your questions!
- Evening event, shopping and Workshops held at Double Tree Hilton. Conveniently located 28 miles from the airport and 18 mile from the Amtrak station.
Classes & Mini Sessions
Saturday June 3 & Sunday June 4
Morning classes 8:30 – 11:30 am
Afternoon classes & Afternoon Sip2Togther Session 1:30 – 4:30 pm
Evening Event – Sip Sip Knit Soiree!
Friday June 2 – 6:00 – 8:00 pm
Come meet your fellow Sip Sip Knitters and let’s kick off the weekend with (what else) a wine and cheese party! There will be yummy treats, a bar (first drink is on us!), plenty of laughs and DOOR PRIZES!!!! You never know what will happen with the four of us get together, so don’t miss it!
The special group rate is good until May 17th or until the block sells out so book now!
How to register:
- Choose Your Package or Ala carte (Split).
- Fill out your registration below with session choices. Don’t forget to pick 2 classes if you are buying the Flight or choose 4 classes if you are buying the Magnum.
Please do not submit more than one registration form. Don’t forget to hit the SUBMIT button.
- Pay online. NOTE: if you are booking ala cart you’ll put one item in your cart, then go back to the booking page to add the next item.
You can pay with Paypal or credit card. Payment is required to hold your class choices
- If your first class choice is sold out, we will contact you for your second choice.
- You will receive an email confirmation. KEEP THAT INFO HANDY!
1) The Magnum (the best value option – $255)
- Includes any FOUR sessions (4 classes or 3 classes and 1 knit session)
- Friday night event, Saturday night event
- Goodie Bag
- 10% off discount on all our stuff (books, DVDs, BBF yarn)
2) The Flight ($155)
- Includes any TWO sessions (2 classes, or 1 class and 1 knit session)
- Friday night event
- Goodie Bag
1) The Split (Everything ala carte – Pick what you like!)
- Choose as many classes as you’d like ($75 each)
- Choose any knit session you’d like ($75 each)
- $20 for the Friday evening event