Patty’s Fall Knitting Challenge
It’s been a crazy busy fall, with two new patterns released in September, another in October, and more to come in November, December and January!
February will bring a brand new KAL for my Ravelry group (with sooooo many new cool techniques, and tons of videos!)
So for the fall, it’s time for Patty’s Fall Knitting Challenge. There are going to be TONS of prizes, and you can get some great new knits done (and perhaps a few holiday gifts finished!!)
Patty’s Fall Knitting Challenge!
WHAT / WHEN:
Knit one, or as many Patty Lyons patterns as you can between October 17th – January 15th (WIPs are eligible).
- Make sure to join my Ravelry Group
- Pick out one or more patterns from my pattern store (free patterns not eligible), or Twist Collective’s Ziarre & Sachertorte
- New projects as well as WIP are eligible
- All projects must be tagged PattyLyonsFallKC16
- Post photos of works in progress on your project page and in our Ravelry thread
- It’s fun to share on social media as well. Use #PattyKC
You can purchase all your KAL supplies AND get the pattern for a PENNY!!
Once again the fabulous folks at FiberWild.com will act as our official yarn store! AND . . . they are offering to our Ravelry group only, the Patty’s Patterns for a Penny with purchase!
1) Log on to our one Stop Shopping for yarn, needles and notions. CLICK HERE
2) With every cart full of yarn you can shop for Patty’s Patterns for just ONE PENNY!
Other awesome things about Fiber Wild:
- Fast, Free Shipping on orders over $75
- 5%-15% Rewards
- Our friends at FiberWild gladly take returns on any unused yarn, so be sure to add a couple of balls to your order so you have enough for swatching!
TO WIN PRIZES!! (and to knit cool stuff)
- There will be prized awarded every week that the event runs. To be eligible for a prize (randomly chosen) you must have a project page up and post a progress photo that week. Everyone who posts a photo that week is eligible to win the weekly draw!
- You will be contacted through Ravelry for your mailing address, so make sure to check your messages
Here’s a slide show of the weekly prizes
Three Grand Prizes!!:
- One prize will be won by anyone who has entered the KAL (random draw)
- One prize for the person who finishes the most individual objects (can be multiples of the same pattern)
- One prize for the person who knits (doesn’t have to finish) the largest number of different patterns.
As always the Ravelry group will be the heart of the Fall Knitting Challenge. If you have a pattern question, you can use the pattern question thread .
Can’t wait to see what you all cast on!!!
Would love to participate but unfortunately our finances won’t allow it. So sorry. Have fun all who enter!