Final Tortola KAL PRIZES!!
Six weeks ago over 200 knitters cast on for their gauge swatches and began the Tortola KAL. Over the weeks to follow our ranks more than doubled (and continues to grow every day), and now nearly 450 knitters received the final clue. Last month we got to see what the knitters were up to.
Through 4/24 you can still get the Tortola KAL Sweater class + pattern (over 3 hours of video tutorials, all the sweater modifications and knitting how tos) for only the price of the pattern – $8.00. After 4/24 to get the class version it will be $14, and the pattern only will be $8.00.
Through it all, the help and support of every knitter on the Ravelry group was always there. Over 1600 amazing knitters let every first time sweater knitter know . . . they were not alone! Now it’s time to discuss
Tortola KAL Final PRIZES!!!
On April 24th there will be THREE grand prize winners announced. This year YOU nominate the third winner!
For an ADDITIONAL way to win:
Recommend the KAL to a friend for a chance to WIN
We are sooo close (just 35 knitters away) from my goal of 500 knitters, it’s time for a little game! If you recommend a friend to join the KAL I will give a prize to the 500th knitter AND the current KAL member who recommended them.
Just forward you pal the pattern link and if they join, PM me with the Rav name of who you brought into the group, and if they are the 500th member you will BOTH get a prize!!
These are BIG grand prizes with goodies donated from
– Della Q
– Hiya Hiya
– Love & Leche
– Ott Light
– Slipped Stitch Studio
Here’s how this works. There will be another week and a half for knitters to finish up their sweaters and post pictures. EVEN IF YOU HAVEN’T FINISHED, you could still win!
There will be one randomly drawn winner from each catagory (your name goes in the hat each time you share a story or picture on social, so more chances to win!)
Here’s how it will work
We have three categories:
1) Best Thing I Learned in Patty Lyons KAL
HOW TO ENTER:
– Must tag * your project page Tortolalesson
– Write a bit on your project page about what you learned in the KAL.
– So I can find it easily, Please put the note at the top of your project page notes under the underlined heading “Best Things I Learned in Patty Lyons KAL”
– For extra chances to win, share this story on Facebook and link to me!
2) Finished Sweater Picture
HOW TO ENTER:
– Must tag your project page TortolaFO
– Post a picture of you wearing your finished Tortola. The more pictures the better!!
– For extra chances to win, share the picture on Facebook or Instagram and link to me!
3) Most Valuable KAL Player
GROUP NOMINATE A WINNER
Maybe there’s a member that’s been the best cheerleader, most helpful, funniest, most inspiring . . . you decide!
– PM me on Ravelry and nominate a member of the group that you think should win, and tell me why.
– The person with the most nominations will WIN!!
* CLICK HERE to learn how to tag a project
Don’t forget to tag me on all social media. Here are all my social media links (remember, the more places your photo and story shows up, the better!
Facebook: @Patty Lyons Knitting
NOTE: By entering in the giveaway, you are consenting to the use of images and text in future marketing.