Soho Slip Stitch KAL Update
Just a few weeks ago, hundreds of knitters cast on for the Soho Slip Stitch KAL.
If you’ve never done a KAL, you can read all about it here. You can jump in anytime and get this full sweater class for just the price of the pattern including over 2 1/2 hrs of video tutorials.
So how are our knitters doing?
So far we’ve had 14 video tutorials on:
- Gauge swatching & blocking
- Three ways to improve the long tail cast on
- Two color linen stitch
- Knitting in the tail as you go
- Carrying yarn up the side
- Two color lifted stitch
- One move SSK
- LLI, RLI
- and MORE
Knitting how to docs on:
- How to clip your yarn tail
- Make adjustments for row gauge
- Get a different size with stitch gauge
Whatcha’ waiting for? Join us for a summer of learning and fun.
Here’s a few sweaters in progress: