Costa Maya KAL Prizes!
The deadline to get your Costa Maya projects finished (or started!)—for a chance to win prizes—has been extended to May 8!!!
Don’t miss out on the chance to get a free sweater class AND win one of the four grand prizes! (yes there is a prize for UFO – unfinished objects, so even casting on will make you eligible!)
Costa Maya KAL + pattern comes with over 3 1/2 hours of video tutorials, all the sweater modifications and knitting how tos for only the price of the pattern – $9.00. Once the KAL is over the price will be $15.00
Never too late to jump into this sweater class, as the videos (embedded in the pattern) never expire! Now it’s time to discuss…
What You Could Win When You Participate in the Costa Maya KAL
Because we hit 600 knitters we unlocked a 4th grand prize!!
Here’s a peek at some of the goodies how you can enter to win:
There are, of course, yarny goodies.
- The Blue Yarn Prize
2. The Purple Yarn Prize
3. We also get the highly sought after Vogue Knitting Ultimate Knitting Book!
The absolute must-have for your knitting library has been completely revised and updated. With updated, revised, and new material throughout, more than 70 additional pages, and more than 1,600 photos and hand-drawn step-by-step illustrations, Vogue Knitting: The Ultimate Knitting Book, Completely Revised and Updated is surprisingly easy to navigate with thorough indexing and footnote cross-referencing. From beginners needing to learn the very basics to seasoned knitters needing a refresher on a complex technique, this is a guide that every knitter will cherish for years and years to come.
4. AND THE BIGGIE:
Vogue Knitting LIVE
Win a package featuring three classes and a 3-day Marketplace ticket to the Vogue Knitting LIVE of your choice in 2018/2019. Vogue Knitting LIVE features classes with some of the biggest names in the knitting world, a Marketplace full of yarn and accessories to add to your stash, knit-couture fashion shows, free learn to knit and crochet lessons, a knit art gallery and much more! This is the ultimate weekend for any knitter! Upcoming Vogue Knitting LIVE events include San Francisco, September 21–23, Minneapolis, November 9–11, and New York, January 25–27, 2019. Vogueknittinglive.com
There will be one randomly drawn winner from each category.
How to Enter to Win *
We have four categories:
1) Best Thing I Learned in Patty Lyons KAL
HOW TO ENTER:
- Must tag your project page Costalesson
- Write a bit on your project page about what you learned in the KAL.
- So I can find it easily, Please put the note at the top of your project page notes under the underlined heading “Best Things I Learned in Patty Lyons KAL” (some of you have a LOT of notes on your project page 🙂
- For extra chances to win, share this story on Facebook and link to me!
2) Finished Sweater Picture
HOW TO ENTER:
- Must tag your project page CostaFO
- Post a picture of you wearing your finished sweater. The more pictures the better!!
- For extra chances to win, share the picture on Facebook or Instagram and link to me!
3) Best Effort- WIP
Yes, we can’t all hit a deadline, but that doesn’t mean we didn’t give it the old college try!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Must tag your project page CostaWIP
- Post a picture of your work in progress
4) Newbie Prize
If this is your first KAL or your first sweater, give yourselves a pat on the back. Finished and unfinished sweaters will be eligible:
- Must tag your project page CostaFirst
- Post a picture of your work and write a bit about your first experience.
New to Ravelry? No worries. Here’s all you need to know
* By entering to win a grand prize, you agree that your quote and picture can be used in future marketing.
The fall KAL sweater is finished and will be tons of fun. Don’t miss out! I’m also working on a colorwork cowl that will be packed with fun techniques!(with a early on-sale date for the newsletter group – pssst, there’s also a coupon for those folks, so don’t miss joining the newsletter)
Want to get one of my past Sweater classes?