Jetson Sweater Kit On Sale TODAY!
Last week I wrote about the importance of yarn and treating yourself to a truly special yarn and many of you jumped at the chance to get this luxury sweater kit for yourselves.
Now is your chance to order your own. Supplies are limited and since all the yarn is hand dyed to order by the artists at Anzula, the faster you place your order, the faster you get your yarn.
You’ll get the yarn at a great discount, the pattern at 1/2 price, and a free glove pattern to go with it! Don’t miss out!
Jetson is a stockinette sweater with fully fashioned shaping, generous ease at the hips, a split hem, longer in the back and fun contrasting color welts and an i-cord bind-off. I made this sweater before the New York Sheep and Wool Festival, and I have gotten SO MUCH amazing, positive feedback about the design already.
The shape is simple, flattering on many different body types, and it’s the perfect backdrop for a really special yarn.
Anzula yarn is 100% made in America and hand-dyed to order yarn in the most STUNNING colors. For Better or Worsted is 80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon and 1000% AMAZING. That’s why I am so excited that I am able to work with Anzula to bring you this soft, luscious yarn as a limited edition sweater kit.
Yes, this yarn is a splurge—it’s true—but once a year, don’t you deserve a gift?! You know you deserve it, so treat yourself!
ORDERS CLOSE JAN 11th
All yarns are hand dyed and 100% made in America . . . and sooo yummy! There will be three shipments going out between now and Jan 11 so the sooner you order the sooner this delicious yarn will be in your hand!
All kits will include:
- All the hand dyed yarn (dyed to order) for your sweater and swatch, all for 10% off!! (yarn retails at $34.50 / skein)
- Sweater pattern at 50% off!
- FREE glove pattern (with same yarn as your sweater!)
- How-to videos to help with the color techniques
That’s a $27 – $48 savings for the kit!!
Pattern Info (Sizes & Supplies)
Chest: 32 (34, 36, 38, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60)” / 81.5 (86.50, 91.50, 96.50, 101.50, 112, 122, 132, 142, 152.50) cm.
Front Length: 22 1/4 (22 3/4, 23 1/2, 24, 24 1/4, 25 1/2, 26 1/2, 27 1/4, 27 1/2, 28 1/4)” / 56.5 (58, 59.5, 61, 61.5, 65, 67.5, 69, 70, 72) cm.
Shown: 34” chest (with 0” of ease over full chest, 2” of ease over high chest).
Anzula For Better or Worsted (Worsted weight; 80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon; 200yds/182m per hank): 5 (6, 6, 7, 7, 8, 8, 9, 9, 10) hanks, MC: Blanche, 1 (1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 2, 2, 2) CC: Daffodil.
CLICK HERE for a list of colors
CLICK HERE for a few color combo suggestions to get you started (but you are in charge! pick what you like)
HOW TO ORDER:
- Fill out your registration form below. Fill in all (size, color, shipping address, email, phone).
- Please do not submit more than one registration form. Don’t forget to hit the SUBMIT button.
- Pay online. NOTE: if you are ordering extra skeins, you’ll put your kit cart, then hit “continue shopping” to go back and choose extra skeins
You can pay with Paypal or credit card. Payment is required to ship your kit
- You will receive an email confirmation. KEEP THAT INFO HANDY!