Roselle Tee KAL Prizes!!
We are rounding the final corner and we are just a week away from awarding the four final grand prize packages for the Roselle Tee KAL.
Roselle Tee + pattern comes with hours of video tutorials, all the sweater modifications and knitting how tos for only the price of the pattern – $10.00. Once the KAL is over the price will be $16.00
Just grab it before May 20, cast on and enter to win!
(Read all the way to the end to see a sneak peek at the summer KAL cardi!)
Never too late to jump into this sweater class, as the videos (embedded in the pattern) never expire! Now it’s time to discuss…
The Roselle Tee KAL Prizes
Here’s a peek at some of the goodies how you can enter to win: We have some AMAZING sponsors, so let’s show them all some love.
1) Finished Tee prizes include:
Funkadelic 10 Yarn Club (ships in June) by Lady Dye Yarns
- Original design print project bag with zipper by @alexcreates
- 8 oz of Truffled salted caramel sauce by @temptresstruffles
- A Beyoncé “Lemonade” inspired embroidery kit by @ createtheculture_embroidery
- 400 yards sock weight yarn by @ladydyeyarns
- Knitting Pattern by @tamygore
- Crochet Doll Kit by @my_kinda_thing
- Luxury 4 oz candle by @pontiewax
- Exquisite Summer Tea blend by @coffeebykee
- Luxury hand cuticle moisturizer by @onibodiwellnessbeautique
- The Yarn Mission @theyarnmission will receive five dollars from each sign up from this club to support the work they do. (Yet ANOTHER reason to love Lady Dye Yarns. Beautiful yarns and a beautiful support of good projects!)
Sweater Care Kit by CocoKnits
Sheeple Planner by Erin Lane Bags
2) Best Lesson Learned prizes include:
Maker’s Keep by CocoKnits
Mathilda Reversible Bucket Tote by Brooklyn Haberdashery
Gift bag by Blue Sky Fibers
3) Instagram Knitter prizes include:
Retro 5 Clue by Lady Dye Yarns
- 500 yards of American Wool Blends by Diane Ivey
- Lady Dye Yarn project bag by Diane Ivey
- Knitting Pattern by Tina Tse @tina.say.knits
- Two Swarovski crystal stitch markers by Caitlin Wilkinson @dustandshimmernc
- Leather Key Chain with crafty wording (TBD) imprinted on it by Cassandra Queen @goldensoulqueen
- Leather stitch marker holder by Heather Davis @needleandpurl
- Sweet treats with chocolate and other sweet goodness (Please let me know if you have any allergies to chocolate!)
4) Best Effort – WIP prizes include:
Project Portfolio by CocoKnits
Etta Cinch by DellaQ
How to Enter to Win
There will be one randomly drawn winner from each category.
We have four categories:
1) Finished Tee
HOW TO ENTER:
- TAG: foroselle
- Post at least one picture of your finished tee on your Ravelry page (PLEASE don’t tag both WIP and FO, you can only be finished or unfinished & PLEASE only tag when you have finished the tee)
2) Best Thing I Learned in Patty Lyons KAL
HOW TO ENTER:
- Best lesson learned – TAG: rosellelesson
- Write something on your project page about the best thing you learned in the Roselle KAL. Please put that as your first note so I can find it easily. Write “BEST LESSON LEARNED at the top of your project page and write a bit about what you learned. (PLEASE only tag if you’ve written a note about the lesson learned)
3) Instagram Picture
If you are an Instagram fan, there’s a prize for you!
- TAG: instaroselle
- Follow me on Instagram
- Post a picture (finished OR in progress) and tag me @pattyjlyons in the comment and photo and use #rosellekal (PLEASE only tag if you follow me on Instagram)
4) Best Effort – WIP
Yes, we can’t all hit a deadline, but that doesn’t mean we didn’t give it the old college try!
HOW TO ENTER:
- Post at least one picture of your project in progress on your Rav page. (PLEASE don’t tag both WIP and FO, you can only be finished or unfinished)
New to Ravelry? No worries. Here’s all you need to know
There is still time to jump in!
The summer KAL is going to go on sale soon! Make sure you are on the newsletter group to get a coupon code!
Want to get one of my past Sweater classes?