Live Video Class – Easy Does It: Ease and Sweater Construction
I’m so excited to announce my very first live video class! I will be offering two sessions. Attend live and be able to participate in a question and answer session, and get it at an introductory price (15% off) AND be sent a link to download the class file 48 hrs after the class.!
If you can’t attend live or you miss it, you can download it later. On demand download will be available with or without subtitles.
AND you’ll get a bonus ebook on sweater fit!
Easy Does It: Unraveling the Mystery of Ease and Sweater Construction
Have you ever knit a sweater and it didn’t fit? We’ve all heard so much about ease, but what do we do with this information? In this sweater tour lecture, Patty will walk you through a variety of sweater constructions (set in sleeve, raglan, yoke, drop shoulder, modified drop shoulder and dolman) and discuss how each sweater works with bust, armhole and shoulder. The armhole fit can be the most confusing when looking at sweaters other then the set in sleeve. Learn what is a high chest measurement and when do we use it and most importantly learn how to make your own decisions about fit when you read things like “meant to be worn with 2 – 4” of ease”. Easy does it, it’s not as hard as it sounds.
- Session #1 Friday April 24, 1:30 – 3:30 pm EDT
- Session #2 Saturday April 25, 1:30 – 3:30 pm EDT
- Your computer, tablet or mobile device. Real pants optional (you can take the class in your PJs)
- When you register you’ll receive a confirmation e-mail with a link to join the webinar on the day you chose. Don’t worry, you’ll get a reminder the week before and the day of. When you click on the link
- It’s EASY, I promise, but if you’d like to read more about joining a Webinar, you can click HERE.
- Introductory price, only $16.99
- Q: Do I need to be on camera?
- A: Nope, all cameras will be off but mine. You don’t even have to brush your hair!
- Q: Do I need to have a mic?
- A: No needed: You’ll be typing your questions and I’ll answer them during the Q & A at the end. I can turn on an attendees mic if they like, but not required.
- Q: I’ve never knit a sweater, can I still take the class?
- A: Of course! My hope is that this class will clarify
- Q: Will I be able to keep the download to review later
- A: You bet, it’s yours to keep
Can’t wait to “see” you in class!!