February Live Classes!
I’m excited to be offering some of my most popular classes LIVE this month.
Attend the class live and be able to participate in questions and answers. The classes will be recorded and you will be sent a link to download the video class file 48 hrs after the class!
NOTE: All class times are Eastern Time Zone
ALL CLASSES $39.99
Space is limited.
Build a Better Fabric: Perfect Your Knitting
Feb 22 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
Patty’s Knitting Bag of Tricks
Feb 26 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Professional Polish: Secrets of the Pros
Feb 27 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm ET
- Q: Do I need to be on camera?
- A: That’s up to you. You can learn a ton just by watching. This is a smaller class then a lecture, so cameras will be on
- Q: Do I need to have a mic?
- A: You can have your mic on to ask questions, or you can type your questions.
- Q: I’m fairly new to knitting, or I’ve been knitting for years, will this class help
- A: Whether you’ve just started knitting or have been knitting for years, I promise you, I can help you improve.
- Q: Will I be able to keep the download to review later
- A: You bet, it’s yours to keep
– All refunds are minus $2.00 registration fee
– You can cancel up to 7 days before the class for a full refund (minus the registration fee)
– You can cancel up to 72 hrs before the class for a class credit
– There are no refunds if you cancel less than 72 hrs before the class, unless your spot can be filled.
– To cancel, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org. Do NOT cancel your own class through Zoom. This may affect your ability to get a refund.
– If a session is sold out, you can email email@example.com and request to be added to a wait