How to Take a Live Online Lesson
This is a live knitting class, so space is limited to 50 per class.
I have a front camera on my face so we can talk and an overhead camera shooting my hands so I can demo and teach. I will be switching back and forth between the two cameras.
For most students they just use the front camera on their computer, laptop or tablet. However if you’d like me to be able to see your hands you could use a tablet on a stand (like the ipad pictured here) and hold your hands in front of it.
- When you purchase your class, you’ll see a pop up onscreen of your downloads, you will also receive an email with your downloads. (your homework and materials, and your handout) AND YOUR ZOOM LINK TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION. YOU MUST CLICK THE LINK TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION. NOTE: LINK IS ONLY CLICKABLE FROM YOUR EMAIL
- Once you complete your registration you’ll get a confirmation email with a link to join the webinar on the day you chose.
- It’s EASY, I promise, but if you’d like to read more about joining a Meeting, you can click HERE.
- Friday Feb 26, 2 – 4 pm ET
- Your computer, tablet or mobile device. Real pants optional (you can take the class in your PJs)
– All refunds are minus $2.00 registration fee
– You can cancel up to 7 days before the class for a full refund (minus the registration fee)
– You can cancel up to 72 hrs before the class for a class credit
– There are no refunds if you cancel less than 72 hrs before the class, unless your spot can be filled.
– To cancel, you must email email@example.com. Do NOT cancel your own class through Zoom. This may affect your ability to get a refund.
– If a session is sold out, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and request to be added to a wait list.
- Q: Do I need to be on camera?
- A: That’s up to you. You can learn a ton just by watching. This is a smaller class then a lecture, so cameras will be on.
- Q: Do I need to have a mic?
- A: You can have your mic on to ask questions, or you can type your questions.
- Q: I’m fairly new to knitting, or I’ve been knitting for years, will this class help?
- A: Whether you’ve just started knitting or have been knitting for years, I promise you, I can help you improve.
- Q: Will I be able to keep the download to review later?
- A: You bet! It’s yours to keep.
There are no reviews yet.