Orders closed on 4-15. Check back. We will reopen orders later this summer
Sometimes the sweater makes the gal, and sometimes the yarn makes the sweater. I’m so excited to be able to offer this sweater kit out of a yarn that truly makes the sweater. Now is your chance to order your own special yarn to make your own special sweater.
Meet Seagate, knit out of the amazing Anzula Squishy.
Supplies are limited, and since all the yarn is hand dyed to order by the artists at Anzula, the sooner you order the sooner you get your yarn! It will take 3 -4 weeks from when I place the order. I will be taking orders from now through April 15.
You’ll get the yarn at a great discount, exclusive video tutorials for the kit only, and the pattern at 1/2 price! Don’t miss out!
Seagate is a stockinette sweater with fully fashioned shaping, generous ease at the waist & hips, lace & cable details and a luxurious deep cowl neck. With short row shaping that keeps the bulk out of the back of the neck, the cowl hangs perfectly!
The shape is simple, flattering on many different body types, and it’s the perfect backdrop for a really special yarn.
Anzula yarn is 100% made in America and hand-dyed to order yarn in the most STUNNING colors. Squishy is 80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon and 1000% AMAZING. That’s why I am so excited that I am able to work with Anzula to bring you this soft, luscious yarn as a limited edition sweater kit.
Yes, this yarn is a splurge—it’s true—but once in a while, don’t you deserve a gift?! You know you deserve it, so treat yourself!
All yarns are hand dyed and 100% made in America . . . and sooo yummy! Once all the orders are in, all will be shipped.
All kits will include:
- All the hand dyed yarn (dyed to order) for your sweater, all for 10% off!! (yarn regularly retails at $35 / skein)
- Sweater pattern at 50% off!
- How-to videos for the German short rows, exclusive to the kit
That’s a $14.50 – $25 savings for the kit!!
Pattern Info (Sizes & Supplies)
32 (34, 36, 38, 40, 44, 48, 52, 56, 60)” / 81.5 (86.5, 91.5, 96.5, 101.5, 112, 122, 132, 142, 152.5) cm.
20 3/4 (21 ¼, 22, 22 ½, 23, 24 ¼, 25, 25 ¾, 26 ¼, 27 ¾ ” / 52.5 (54, 56, 57, 58.5, 61.5, 63.5, 65.5, 66.5, 70.5) cm.
Shown: 36” chest (with 0” of ease over full chest, 1 1/2” of ease over high chest).
Anzula Squishy (Fingering weight; 80% Superwash Merino, 10% Cashmere, 10% Nylon;385yds/352m per hank): 3 (4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5, 5, 6, 6) hanks, Mariana
CLICK HERE for a list of colors (it will launch in a different window and then you can switch back to this window to order.
- Fill out your registration form below. Fill in all (size, color, shipping address, email, phone).
- Please do not submit more than one registration form. Don’t forget to hit the SUBMIT button.
- You will be sent a pay pal secure payment link for your yarn, insurance (if you chose that) + shipping
- Priority shipping to the continental US is a flat rate $15
- For shipping outside the continental US I will notify you of shipping charges
- Once ordering closes,
ORDER FORM – Fill out form with size, color, extra skein info, insurance option
– Join the Ravelry Group
– Post lots of pics and show off your work!